Job Guarantee Policy
What is Coursry Job Guarantee Program?
Coursry has designed a comprehensive program to help learners start or advance their career. Learners who complete this program will get guaranteed offer in respected domain. The curriculum and subsequent assessments in this program have been designed by global industrial experts. The job roles after completion of this course are according to selective domains.
2. What are the eligibility requirements to apply for this program?
To be eligible for this program, you should meet following criteria –
- Hold a B.Tech/B.E. /M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc. (IT)/MBA/BA degree from an accredited institution. Final year students from above category are also eligible.
- Have a minimum 60% academic record throughout (X, XII,Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable)).
- Must be eligible to legally work in India.
- Have a valid PAN & Aadhar Card.
- Willingness to learn.
3. How to enroll for Coursry Job Guarantee Program?
- Register on website by filling your details.
- If your profile shortlisted, you need to appear for an online assessment test.
- If you qualify the test, you will be offered the admission.
- The result of assessment test will be provided to you via email.
- You can confirm your enrollment by paying the program fees.
4. Why is there an assessment test to enroll for this program?
We conduct assessment test to ensure that you are fit for the program and eligible for job guarantee boot camp. The assessment test contains questions related to numerology, reasoning, aptitude & basic tech skills.
5. What support will I get for my job search?
We assure you a career start or new job in selected domain with minimum salary of 4.5 LPA. Some of the typical support that you will receive –
- Mock Interview Sessions.
- Assistance in resume building.
- Career monitoring sessions.
6. What is expected from a candidate during the Job Guarantee Period?
- Apply to minimum 50 premium job applications per month offered by us.
- Attend all career development sessions.
- Once shortlisted, candidates need to go through entire selection process.
- Failure to any above condition leads to termination of job guarantee program.
7. What if I do not receive any offers after course completion?
As stated above this is a guaranteed job program. Hence if you do not receive any offers you are eligible for course fee refund (excluding taxes).The refunds upon approval by Coursry, will be processed within 45 working days to original payment method.
8. What if I am referred to a company which I don’t prefer to join?
We are committed to provide you top companies who are looking for great talent. However, if you turn down the interviews or job offers, then as per agreement, you will not be eligible for refund.
9. When do I need to make a payment for this program?
Once you qualify the assessment test, you are invited to join the program.
You need to make a full payment at the time of enrolling the course.
10. What are the scenarios in which Job Guarantee Program clause becomes void?
The clause becomes void in following scenarios –
- You do not attend the career preparation sessions arranged for you at an agreed date and time.
- You turn down a job offer with a guaranteed proposal.
- You do not agree to relocate to the location proposed by the employer and turn down the offer.
- You do not respond or reply to official communication mails from us or our partners in a timely and professional manner.
- You do not follow through the interview/qualifying process in a timely and professional manner.
- You take up another position outside on your own.
- You do not complete the program within the stipulated timeline and defined certification criteria.