This course is for Everybody who are interested to learn about NoSQL and MongoDB
- Learn about NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Learn RDBMS, NoSQL,CAP Theorem, How to install MongoDB.
Module 1: Overview of NOSQL
- Review of RDBMS, ACID properties
- Introduction to NoSQL, CAP Theorem
- Comparison between SQL and NoSQL
Module 2: Introduction to MongoDB
- Installation of MongoDB
- Document and Collections
- Embedded Data Model
Module 3: Basic MongoDB Operations
- Data Types in Mongo Shell
- Operators in MongoDB
- Inserting and Saving Documents
Module 4: Advanced MongoDB Operations
- Data Aggregation
Exam Details :
- Time allowed: 1 hour
- Attempts per question:
- One attempt – For True/False questions
- Two attempts – For any question other than True/False
- Clicking the “Final Check” button when it appears means your submission is FINAL. You will NOT be able to resubmit your answer for that question ever again
IMPORTANT: Do not let the time run out and expect the system to grade you automatically. You must explicitly submit your answers; otherwise they would be marked as incomplete.