This course will give a brief description History and Evolution of computers, Open source technologies, Algorithms, Linux operating system.
- Brief History of Computing
- The Art of Writing Software
- Data Compression
- Secured Transactions
- Application Design and Development
- Application Life cycle Management
- Impact of Standards
- What is Open Source Software?
- The OPEN Proposition
- Installing Linux
- PHP , What is Zend Core, Features and Benefits
- Final Exam
Exam Details :
- Time allowed: 1 hour
- Attempts per question:
- One attempt – For True/False questions
- Two attempts – For any question other than True/False
- Clicking the “Final Check” button when it appears means your submission is FINAL. You will NOT be able to resubmit your answer for that question ever again
IMPORTANT: Do not let the time run out and expect the system to grade you automatically. You must explicitly submit your answers; otherwise they would be marked as incomplete.